Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] D Alexander Petrovic signs extension with the Stars (2 years, $775k AAV, two-way)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
He is on a two-way.
OK, then I guess what I mean is. He hasn't accumulated any games in the national hockey league for multiple years prior to the oilers series.Which is the league I am referring to as the league. And I did overlook accidentally the one game played this regular season after the multiple years of games played exclusively outside of the national hockey league. Again.The one I am referring to as the league. And i'm gonna post this without any punctuation editing cause screw voice to text but also screw tap tap tapping with my digits.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
OK, then I guess what I mean is. He hasn't accumulated any games in the national hockey league for multiple years prior to the oilers series.Which is the league I am referring to as the league. And I did overlook accidentally the one game played this regular season after the multiple years of games played exclusively outside of the national hockey league. Again.The one I am referring to as the league. And i'm gonna post this without any punctuation editing cause screw voice to text but also screw tap tap tapping with my digits.
Ok, then?

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
Canada
How much does he get if he plays all AHL games vs playing all NHL or split up? And how does this differ compared to one way contracts?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
How much does he get if he plays all AHL games vs playing all NHL or split up? And how does this differ compared to one way contracts?

NHL salary is $775K , AHL is $450k . Got a raise of $75k for the AHL. NHL salary stays the same

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00