Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] D Alexander Petrovic signs extension with the Stars (2 years, $775k AAV, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Never in the history of the league, has somebody made nearly this much money off of punching one guy in an amateur prospects game.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
He is on a two-way.
OK, then I guess what I mean is. He hasn't accumulated any games in the national hockey league for multiple years prior to the oilers series.Which is the league I am referring to as the league. And I did overlook accidentally the one game played this regular season after the multiple years of games played exclusively outside of the national hockey league. Again.The one I am referring to as the league. And i'm gonna post this without any punctuation editing cause screw voice to text but also screw tap tap tapping with my digits.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
OK, then I guess what I mean is. He hasn't accumulated any games in the national hockey league for multiple years prior to the oilers series.Which is the league I am referring to as the league. And I did overlook accidentally the one game played this regular season after the multiple years of games played exclusively outside of the national hockey league. Again.The one I am referring to as the league. And i'm gonna post this without any punctuation editing cause screw voice to text but also screw tap tap tapping with my digits.
Ok, then?

olli

Most unbiased user
Dec 2, 2016
Canada
How much does he get if he plays all AHL games vs playing all NHL or split up? And how does this differ compared to one way contracts?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
How much does he get if he plays all AHL games vs playing all NHL or split up? And how does this differ compared to one way contracts?

NHL salary is $775K , AHL is $450k . Got a raise of $75k for the AHL. NHL salary stays the same

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
So how does it work if he plays half the year in the ahl and half in the nhl?
I believe they prorate it by the game. So he'd get half his NHL pay and half his AHL pay. So, rounding numbers, he'd make about 387.5k + 225k .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad