D Luka Radivojevic - Örebro HK, SWE U18 (2025 Draft)

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I know nothing about the kid, other than that he's the son of good old Branko, and that he's putting up impressive offensive numbers to start the season.

As a 15 year old defenseman, Luka is playing on Örebro's U18 team where he has 17 points (3+14) after 16 games. He's leading his team in points among defensemen, and also debuted with the club's U20 team earlier in the season.

He's also got 4 points in 3 games with Slovakias U17 National team.

• Wow
Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
why? I hope it is not true

Well nobody knows. I think its better to wait for an official statement. But he is not listed in any of the HGC rosters (Dravecky was the only other player missing).

Maybe he thinks HGC wont give him anything and its better to train for the SHL Orebro spot.

It could also be an injury but I doubt it otherwise I think he would be listed as a substitute.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Well nobody knows. I think its better to wait for an official statement. But he is not listed in any of the HGC rosters (Dravecky was the only other player missing).

Maybe he thinks HGC wont give him anything and its better to train for the SHL Orebro spot.

It could also be an injury but I doubt it otherwise I think he would be listed as a substitute.
OMG, few months ago I was really impressed by our defence, without Dravec and Luka I am little bit worried..

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
From what I have just read on Slovak Tweeter, Luka is focused to establish his position in the first senior team in Sweden.
But this is still pure speculation.
Slaf and Nemec played in HGC and we all know how they ended in draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00