Prospect Info: D - Hunter Skinner, RFA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Low priority to be sure. But since he is still 23-years-old and played a career-high 50 AHL games with Springfield do the Blues extend him a qualifying offer?

Blues don't have a lot of RHD depth in the system, so I kinda expect us to sign him to a new 1 or 2 year 2-way deal at league minimum. He will very likely never play a game for the Blues but he's a warm body for Springfield.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Blues don't have a lot of RHD depth in the system, so I kinda expect us to sign him to a new 1 or 2 year 2-way deal at league minimum. He will very likely never play a game for the Blues but he's a warm body for Springfield.
We have Johannesson and Biakabutaka as JAG's on the right side in Springfield.
I would think we'd want an actual callup option to fill the 3rd spot(somebody roughly on the Rosen/Santini level).

If it's me, I let Skinner walk.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
We have Johannesson and Biakabutaka as JAG's on the right side in Springfield.
I would think we'd want an actual callup opt ion to fill the 3rd spot(somebody roughly on the Rosen/Santini level).

If it's me, I let Skinner walk.

Last season 'we' had Coghlan (CAR prospect) as 1RD in Springfield but he's gone for now. Biakabutuka played the entire season in the ECHL and could very well head back to Florida next season. So at the moment we only have Johannesson as a 'certainty', If so at least 3 RHD should be added to their roster, either via us or an AHL-contract. 2 if Biakabatuk sticks. I agree a 2RD should (and probably would) be added. Skinner could be the guy on the 3rd pairing. We could bring someone else in to play that role, but Skinner knows the organization and whats expected.

Reactions: BlueDream

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad