D Caleb Everett - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2018 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Haanz

Mar 2, 2013
This is a prospect I was very intrigued by coming into the season. Good frame and off to a pretty good start statistically in the O (recorded a 2 goal game last night; 9 points in 16 games so far).

How has he been looking for Saginaw? Strengths / weaknesses? I haven't really been able to find any chatter on him so any analysis on his current play and/or potential would be appreciated.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Big fan. Great size. Moves well. Shows well at both ends of the ice. Looks to be gaining confidence in his offensive abilities, especially his ability to run the point and lead the breakout. Defensively, decision making and reads can still use some work (can chase the puck or doesn't keep his feet moving sometimes). But he's a guy worth talking about. Potential top 90 pick come June if he continues to progress well.

Haanz

Mar 2, 2013
Thanks for the response - I’m definitely curious to see how he develops this year. Flying under the radar now but seems like he could be a riser as the season progresses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad