D Brandt Clarke - (2021, 8th, LAK)

FightingEmu

Apr 10, 2023
Youre ok- hes playing the heel here- its almost certainly an alternate account- who in their right mind dunks on a guy whose smashing through every challenge pro hockey puts in front of him with aplomb and maybe even too much confidence- lol! A troll does bud- dont feed the trolls- theres a special conversation to be had here...

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Clarke and Broberg are the ultimate example of D taking longer to develop. People nowadays expect 18-19-20 years old D to come into the league and dominate. It doesn’t work like that.

I’m happy for Clarke. Always liked his potential and I’m glad he’s living up to it!

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Clarke and Broberg are the ultimate example of D taking longer to develop. People nowadays expect 18-19-20 years old D to come into the league and dominate. It doesn’t work like that.

I’m happy for Clarke. Always liked his potential and I’m glad he’s living up to it!
I think in Clarke's case it's just typical King's front office shenanigans of oversigning replacement level RHDs to block their prospects. Now they are forced to actually play him and surprise surprise, he's pretty good. The scary thing is they actually try to re-sign Matt Roy which would have sent Clarke back to Ontario again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad