Confirmed with Link: Coyotes hire Randy Hansch as an amateur scout.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dirty Old Man

Still processing...
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Excellent. I'm starting to feel randy for this draft already!

Once at the sushi place down the street, a woman in another party sort of looked at me as she was leaving, said something to the waitress, and then walked out the door. I asked the waitress what the woman had said, and she replied "oh, she thought you looked familiar. Are you Randy?" I said "don't you think that's kind of a personal question?" (not believing I'd been set up for that joke so well)...but English was her second language, and she didn't get the reference. Looked at me like "wut?". I was crushed. :(

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Once at the sushi place down the street, a woman in another party sort of looked at me as she was leaving, said something to the waitress, and then walked out the door. I asked the waitress what the woman had said, and she replied "oh, she thought you looked familiar. Are you Randy?" I said "don't you think that's kind of a personal question?" (not believing I'd been set up for that joke so well)...but English was her second language, and she didn't get the reference. Looked at me like "wut?". I was crushed. :(

You actually might be lucky. With the "you hurt my feelings" crowd today, she might have called the cops on you if she understood what you meant.

Dirty Old Man

Still processing...
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

(Facebook memories informs me that today is the 10th anniversary of that :laugh:)

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018

One time I was walking into a store with my kids and this girl was just eyeballing me. I'm married but it was flattered. She honestly looked like she wanted to devour me.

She walked up to me with my kids and said she liked my shirt. It was an Imo's Pizza shirt. She was wanting Imo's, not me. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad