Coyotes All Time Roster - Right Wing #4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

#4 RW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Drake is way before my time, but many, many Shane Doan stories involve him as part of the 1990's OG Coyotes Mafia, and that's worth something.

I hope Garland is a runaway 2RW in a few more years but he's not a lock yet.

Give me Tocc, buoyed by his time as head coach, which wasn't great but was pretty decent.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'll never forget Drake's huge hit on Boyd Deveraux. Maybe the scariest hockey play I've seen live. Loved Drake as a player too.

I think the taint of head coach Tocchet makes me not want to pick him.

I loved Upshall, he was one of the few bright spots during some terrible years, I'm going with him. Garland and Drake are very close behind though.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Craig Morgan did an interview with Mike Johnson. Highlight for me:

What do you remember about your first home game at America West Arena?

This is a great memory. I walked in and Walt (Keith Tkachuk) was the captain. He walks out in this bathrobe and it says Big Walt on it. It was monogrammed, as it should be. He was Big Walt. He’s like, ‘Mike, I’m Big Walt.’ I’m like, ‘Hey, Walt.” And he says, ‘No, it’s Big Walt.” I’m like, ‘OK. I’m good. OK, Big Walt.’ And then he says, ‘Listen, there’s two rules on this team.’
I’m thinking, ‘Always be on time’ or something like that, and he says, ‘Always pass the puck to (No.) 7 (Tkachuk’s number). And Rule No.2 is, ‘Don’t ever f***ing forget Rule No. 1.’ And then he walked away.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I'll never forget Drake's huge hit on Boyd Deveraux. Maybe the scariest hockey play I've seen live. Loved Drake as a player too.

I think the taint of head coach Tocchet makes me not want to pick him.

I loved Upshall, he was one of the few bright spots during some terrible years, I'm going with him. Garland and Drake are very close behind though.
When we got Upshall and Lombardi at the trade deadline in 2009 it was really noticeable how much faster they played. The last Gretzky coached team. Too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad