Country Roads

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mar 6, 2012
I think it's kinda funny how they're trying to do the whole "let the crowd sing the anthem" thing this year (which I also don't like) but the crowd is like 10 times more into singing Country Roads than they are singing the nation anthem.

Anyway, I wish they would just let the singer sing. They had Charles Glenn back for a game and he had to stop singing the Anthem 1/4 of the way in? Boo. Boo I say...

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I think it's kinda funny how they're trying to do the whole "let the crowd sing the anthem" thing this year (which I also don't like) but the crowd is like 10 times more into singing Country Roads than they are singing the nation anthem.

Anyway, I wish they would just let the singer sing. They had Charles Glenn back for a game and he had to stop singing the Anthem 1/4 of the way in? Boo. Boo I say...

That sailor who sang the anthem a few times was fantastic. Should have given him the full time gig.

As for Country Roads, I'm not a big fan but if the fans enjoy it then I don't mind.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I noticed the Dallas crowd was singing along with several songs they played. Stuff like 'All the Small Things' and 'My Own Worst Enemy'. I also watched another NHL game where the crowd sang Country Roads, some eastern team but I don't remember which.

I like the crowd participation stuff, as long as its organic and not forced. I think that's exactly what the St Louis crowd experience was, no one decided to try to get them to sing.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Sorry if I ruined this song, but looks like somebody has done Finnish version of it.
Different lyrics tho.

JIII HAAAA! Vie minut kotiin!
Grandpa-Jones.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranksu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad