Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season Main Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to be the surprise of this camp ?

• Beck

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Kapanen

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Heineman

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mesar

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Engstrom

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trudeau

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • F. Xhekaj

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Tuch

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Hughes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Davidson

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Kidney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Nick is thicc at 5'11 212

matty-matheson-thicc.gif

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Someone who presents himself at the ER with acute appendicitis is generally operated within a few hours, otherwise it can burst and cause massive infection.

My son had one last summer (19 yrs old). They do it by laparoscopy nowadays, so its only 3 tiny incisions on the abdomen. However, it was a strick no lifting anything above 10 pounds for 4 weeks.

Guhle is likely missing the whole preseason and the first 4-5 season games.

lol, tell that to the people in Williams Lake, Merrit, Quesnel who's ER's are closed and they are waiting days for major, urgent surgery.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Center spots are locked down and they need another penalty killer in the bottom 6. Might be his best shot to make the team.
Honestly Pezzetta mighe be in danger of losing his spot this season, he doesn't bring anything outside of fighing once in a while. Kapanen can play on the 2nd PP, he can also PK, has a better shot, IQ and playmaking ability and on top of that he's solid on faceoff.

Unless they keep 14 forwards, I believe Pezzetta will start the season in Laval.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad