OT: Coronavirus 4 - or is that thread 2.75?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VibesAlive

Coastal Jerk
Jun 3, 2018
Salt Marsh NC
I live in a small town. I go to the country store up the street from my house with a a mask on.....I'm shunned. I go to the Shitty Kitty for groceries without a mask.......I'm shunned. It's really strange.

Personally, I'll use my mask when around a bunch of people, otherwise I've relaxed wearing it everywhere.

Reactions: SoupNazi

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
I live in a small town. I go to the country store up the street from my house with a a mask on.....I'm shunned. I go to the Shitty Kitty for groceries without a mask.......I'm shunned. It's really strange.

Personally, I'll use my mask when around a bunch of people, otherwise I've relaxed wearing it everywhere.

NC land of diversity...
I don't wear mine unless it's required

Last edited:
Reactions: Borsig

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I watched the South Park Post COVID special.

It's ... poignant. I didn't laugh, but let's be real I didn't laugh during the first special either.

I watch for the social critique at this point.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Northern VA here. In grocery stores I wear a mask mostly because no one has any understanding of personal space. That's about the only place I wear it

Reactions: Tryamw

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
And because investors haven't learned again and again and again, the Stockmarket takes a dive at the first news of a new variant. Amazing how fickle and reactionary the market has become, while being at/near record highs.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
And because investors haven't learned again and again and again, the Stockmarket takes a dive at the first news of a new variant. Amazing how fickle and reactionary the market has become, while being at/near record highs.
Someone is making a lot of money whenever the others are made to kneejerk.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I apologize for the Twitter account link for those who are not a fan of this guys politics, but the linked article which is often behind a paywall is very interesting.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad