HF Habs: Copa America 2024 | 3rd Place Game: Canada vs Uruguay, Sat. July 13, 8 p.m.| TSN, CTV2, RDS, FOX ||| Euro 2024 (TSN, TSN+, TVA Sports)

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
for first time ever I decided to watch a bit Copa America and seeing this bent reffing , I realised i should not waste my time with this crap

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
it's hard to watch this. granted Canada has looked nervous, but who schedule's a game at 5 pm in 35 degree heat?
and the reffing. in any league, that's a straight red, but not even a warning. It's hard to not wander off into thinking of fixed matches watching shit like this

Last edited:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
this isn't soccer. copa has a long way to go, the ref has lost the game, he did in the first 10 minutes.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Welp, this could get interesting. Expect a LOT of diving and selling from Peru now. Even the slightest contact is going to lead to shenanigans. Some major time wasting as well at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuGo Sham

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Man do they lack killer instinct. Is it a lack of talent or a confidence issue ?

They have the talent to get a result here, no doubt about it. In the grand scheme of things, yes, they do though despite a handful of good players. The media hypes them up to no end though. It was the most apparent during the WC when the media and fans were so sure they'd get a result against Morocco, a team that is eons ahead of them as a program and in terms of roster but was completely ignored/unaware because they aren't a European/South American Blueblood team.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
And they score on the first well constructed sequence in the match! Need to play real smart now, Peru are going to be in super duper dive mode.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad