Tribute Congratulations Kent Hughes for the best trade deadline in recent Habs history!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
I know we made the cup final and all last year and that was a lot of fun but just imagine if we traded Danault, Gallagher, Petry, Tatar, and Perry last year for picks and prospects

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
nobody does a tanking a purpose , but they know damn well they are not making playoffs. This is why they are banking on 2 years of picks and prospects.
What does that have to do with what I posted? I said I expect them to move a number of picks for NHL ready players, and compete, if you disagree feel free to argue, not being dragged into your spazz post vortex.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
I like that the team has chosen a direction, and I’m a big fan of both the Heineman and Barron pickups, but…

Management has largely put this on the shoulders of the scouting staff. They need to deliver.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
him saying he traded hammond for hammond, will go a long way with veterans that will look at montreal in the futre

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
He said he traded Hammond cause he wanted to give him a chance to play in the NHL. That's strange, they didn't like his play or what? His Price returning? And couldn't have traded him to a place that needed a goalie like the Oilers or Leafs?

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
He said he traded Hammond cause he wanted to give him a chance to play in the NHL. That's strange, they didn't like his play or what? His Price returning? And couldn't have traded him to a place that needed a goalie like the Oilers or Leafs?
With Allen and Montombeau , we did not need him , also Laval needed some help to go far in the playoffs.
A healthy farm team means a happy zone for the upcoming prospects.
Hammond had no future in Montreal.

Jul 6, 2016
Habs had so good ones in the past: Vanek, Kovalev, Danault.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
I know we made the cup final and all last year and that was a lot of fun but just imagine if we traded Danault, Gallagher, Petry, Tatar, and Perry last year for picks and prospects

We got to watch a magical playoff run and still have team that's well set up for a rebuild. I wish Bergevin didn't have the offseason to mess things up the way he did, but I'm not trading the run for that.

Dirby Kach

Sep 2, 2009

well.. we have Allen and Montembeault. NJ has injury problems in nets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad