News Article: CONFIRMED: No suspension for PK Subban

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
I had an ankle micro fracture a few years ago and trust me when i tell you that despite copious amounts of painkillers and anti-inflammatories, it still hurt so much that i couldnt put any weight on it, even less start kicking people during a post-game scrap.

Had one to the wrist a few years ago, while snowboarding. I had a hockey game few days after. Played 2 shifts.

Maybe they have access to better drugs but I couldn't even manage a gettle push. Nevermind punching like he was doing last night

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
Now THIS is the kind of hockey I like.

#1. If I'm an Ottawa fan, player, coach, etc., I'm sending Neill after Subban. No if or buts about it.
#2. I hope the shenanigans continue, and this turns into monkey show.

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
Really shocked at Murray's detailed accusations against PK. Very very unusual for a team's senior management to try and replay the game in the media like that. As if PK is some kind of Chris Pronger. Who works for the league in player discipline. Wonder how they feel about Murray talking as if he was on the ice during the game. I can't think of another org keeping it up this long after the league ruled.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Now THIS is the kind of hockey I like.

#1. If I'm an Ottawa fan, player, coach, etc., I'm sending Neill after Subban. No if or buts about it.
#2. I hope the shenanigans continue, and this turns into monkey show.
Cameron really can't do that now that he's put his foot in his mouth with the league... If he does, he's going to be in some serious trouble. The league doesn't want another Bertuzzi incident and the Sens would be dealt with very harshly if something happens to PK after Cameron's comments. That's why it was really dumb of him to say this...

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Cameron really can't do that now that he's put his foot in his mouth with the league... If he does, he's going to be in some serious trouble. The league doesn't want another Bertuzzi incident and the Sens would be dealt with very harshly if something happens to PK after Cameron's comments. That's why it was really dumb of him to say this...

Neil's already in the lineup on the 4th line as we speak.

gee

Jun 28, 2007
Winnipeg
I laughed at Nilan on TSN Radio - with the slash to his wrist, why was he rolling around the ice? He didn't get slashed to his ankle, knee or legs!

indeed Chris...why exactly was he rolling around on the ice?!:shakehead

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
samjackson-unbreakable-590x350.jpg

Someone please edit this with Stones face on it, and the caption "They Call me Mr. Glass"

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I wish the media would talk about the actual game instead of the Subban-Stone controversy. I haven't heard a single word about the game on either RDS or TSN 690 so far.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Defending What Subban Did Is Ludicrous

I haven't posted here in a while, but anybody who condones what Subban did is nothing more than a homer who condones violence and bad sportsmanship. Subban should have additional judgements against him. This type of stuff has to be nipped in the bud.

Last year's playoffs it was Stamkos. Who next? Try running into Ben Bishop again like Prust did earlier in the year. Unfortunately hockey is in a sad state in Montreal when it now boils down to trying to injure other teams players.

Players like Jean Beliveau would be disgusted and is probably rolling over in his grave.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Slashes are part of the game. Subban plays hard. He on occasion does do stuff I don't like. That was not the only slash I saw last night from either team. The penalty was sufficient, if not on the excessive side. Reminds me of the Ottawa series of two years ago. Whining was the norm from both teams.

Regarding the Ottawa coach- "act like you have been there before" in other words- stop embarrassing yourself with immature comments!

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
I haven't posted here in a while, but anybody who condones what Subban did is nothing more than a homer who condones violence and bad sportsmanship. Subban should have additional judgements against him. This type of stuff has to be nipped in the bud.

Last year's playoffs it was Stamkos. Who next? Try running into Ben Bishop again like Prust did earlier in the year. Unfortunately hockey is in a sad state in Montreal when it now boils down to trying to injure other teams players.

Players like Jean Beliveau would be disgusted and is probably rolling over in his grave.

Nobody is condoning it, that's something you're making up.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Is Murray unaware that threats happen vs. opponents all game, every game? Or that slashes off faceoffs or in front of the net happen all the time? I get the lobbying to get Habs' best Dman suspended, but this isn't another McSorley on Brashear.

Obviously though, that means the Sens D never slash opponents while defending and are silent on the ice. So the Habs' forwards should have stick and swearing free access to the slot in front of Hammond the rest of the series.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Yeah you are right, only the Habs conduct themselves this way (sarcasm) go away

Murky

Jan 28, 2006
Nobody is condoning it, that's something you're making up.

You may want to check the main board thread.

Also apparently there are a lot of MDs on Habs fans after a quick check up on google (and not even scholar.google). Just a quick note for people: Microfracture is an injury. There is also a surgery technique called microfracture because it artificially creates that kind of injury.

It's all quite embarrassing really. Why can't we just be glad that Subban was not suspended and the Habs are up 1-0, and leave it at that?

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Can anyone actually gif the slash to the back of Subban's knees?

It was a few seconds before the DLR hooking penalty.. I am thinking it was Stone who did it but I can't remember.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

Okay? Go cheer for someone else then man we don't care if you like the Habs anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad