OT: Condolences to Matt and Katie Stajan

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
They're going through one of the hardest trials they'll ever face in their lives, my thoughts are with them.

TML FTW*

It's so awful. They must be really devastated.

I wonder what happened exactly. My mom's cousin's baby was stillborn. It had something to do with the cord getting wrapped on the baby and cutting off oxygen. It's pretty scary when you think that being right in a hospital that sort of thing can happen and they still don't have time to save the baby.

I feel so sorry for the Stajan's. It makes me feel a bit sick to even think about what they're going through right now.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Absolutely gut-wrenching news. Just ruined my day.

You plan and you are all excited for a child, and then that happens. Just so wrong and just so sad.

They are in my thoughts.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
It's so awful. They must be really devastated.

I wonder what happened exactly. My mom's cousin's baby was stillborn. It had something to do with the cord getting wrapped on the baby and cutting off oxygen. It's pretty scary when you think that being right in a hospital that sort of thing can happen and they still don't have time to save the baby.

I feel so sorry for the Stajan's. It makes me feel a bit sick to even think about what they're going through right now.

This happened to my son but they were able to save him. I remember thinking to myself while everything was going on that I had never been so terrified / worried in my life and I haven't even seen him yet. I can't imagine what I would've been like had he not survived.

So sad to hear.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
this is just terrible. my condolences to the Stajan family. Nobody should know the pain of losing a child.

RIP Emerson Stajan.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
One of my former high school teachers taught Matty Stajan. This is absolutely horrible to hear about. He's was a great guy in Toronto and still is in Calgary. He doesn't deserve to go through the pain of losing a child. No one deserves it. Just devastating. Thoughts are with the Stajans.

mikebel111*

Dont like when this happens
Really upsetting

My prayers go out them

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Absolutely gut wrenching news. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad