GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils 3PM MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
What was with the Columbus faceoff guy being kicked out of the faceoff dot and then the linesman dropping it a couple second later anyway.

It was like the Columbus player said “no, I’m not leaving” and the linesman said, “fine”. Wtf?

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
I want that ref reprimanded - he waved Jenner out but then drops the puck anyway? What a joke.

Also, coincidentally this team is a joke.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
What was with the Columbus faceoff guy being kicked out of the faceoff dot and then the linesman dropping it a couple second later anyway.

It was like the Columbus player said “no, I’m not leaving” and the linesman said, “fine”. Wtf?
thats their right

when youre kicked out of the dot its a choice to leave or not; however, when the Columbus player stayed and then jumped the gun a second time, its supposed to be a faceoff violation penalty

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

Yes never saw that before. Crazy.
Considering he threw McLeod out just before

Reactions: Devilsfan118

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I want that ref reprimanded - he waved Jenner out but then drops the puck anyway? What a joke.

Also, confidentially this team is a joke.
Thats how the rules work, the ref did nothing wrong but drop the puck prematurely; Jenner has the right to stay in the dot but risks a penalty by doing so if he impedes a second time

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007

That was a disgrace. Never seen that before

Devils Pride 26

BrickCityHockey*****
Jan 12, 2008
NJ

I believe when tossed, player has option to stay. If they do commit another infraction, it becomes a delay of game minor

Reactions: Hischier and Hughes

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Below 500 overall now and only one combo has an over 500 record

Jersey / helmet records...

Road Whites / white helmets 5-3 = 10 points

Home Reds 2-4-1 = 5 points

3rd Blacks 1-1 = 2 points

Road Whites / black helmets 0-1 = 0 points

Total 8-9-1 = 17 points

• Haha
Reactions: FloridasDevil

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
All the posts we hit were karma for not showing up for the first 35 minutes of the game.

We didn’t deserve a single point because of that.

I’m also done with Travis Green more than Lindy.

What happened to our rush game from last year?

Ruff is the lesser of two evils as a head coach from Green.

Again, I may be wrong on this, but I think Brunette’s absence and being replayed with less than adequate Green is klling us more then Ruff is. We traded in no five on five goals for the best power play in the league.

Whole staff needs to be ganked though.

Ruff absolutely cannot be replaced with Green. Regardless of if what I’m saying this year is true or not. His teams in Vancouver were a joke and that’s enough to disqualify him from getting the job.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
50% sure this team isn't making the postseason unfortunately.

I'm not worried about the future, I'm very confident in our core moving forward especially with the young guys coming along.

But it's pretty clear to me that this team right now needs a voice/system change.

Also unfortunate that the 1 night we have a goalie allowing less than 3 goals (albeit he didn't have to face a whole lot either) we can't take advantage.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah. Not an ideal outcome.

The amount of bad Hamilton/Siegs today was CRAZY. They were still hungover for the first but they really did start playing a better game as the game wore on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad