GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets at Carolina Hurricanes, 11/26@ 5:00ET Ballys/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

anotherlurker

Oct 31, 2022
Something positive! It's not so bad :D I strongly believe this team only needs time and get rid of some mistakes. There is so much talent on the team. I've seen Carolina pummel a lot of teams and I want to believe it's the goodness of jackets that it's not so bad.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
If Laine isn't scoring he's one of the worst players on this team. So many turnovers

I like Boqvist'a game a lot. I have no idea how it took this long to see him. Him and Zach have been playing well.

Reactions: Nevins

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If Laine isn't scoring he's one of the worst players on this team. So many turnovers

Eh, Patty is also a great backchecker. I agree the turnovers significantly hurt his contribution to the team.

But this the best handling we've seen from Patty since the concussion, hopefully he's on his way up.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
The team certainly feels a lot better defensively don't they?
less chaotic for sure. Getting closer to giving outside shots and limiting the high danger chances but still have sometightening up to do. A lot of that though is probably due to how often they are in their own end with the limited control in the offensive end

Reactions: Seedtype

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

I like Boqvist'a game a lot. I have no idea how it took this long to see him. Him and Zach have been playing well.
There weren't that many of them again. On the contrary, he played great under the forechecking more than once, plus, as he wrote, excellent backchecking.
But he needs to be reminded that the puck is faster than skating.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Carolina hasn't been able to capitalize on their strengths, shots by defensemen and the play in front of the net. We'll see how it goes, but I like the play of the whole team. Sillinger and Chinakhov are playing much better with the Texier. Boqvist is getting along with Werenski. I'm very interested to see where Roslovic and Severson play.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
johnny with zeros across the entire board despite having 11 minutes TOI:

0 shots on goal.
0 hits.
0 blocks.

impressive.

If he continues like this, Gaudreau could have 36 points....at $9.75 Million...What is wrong with him?

Icône de traduction vérifiée par la communauté

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Carolina hasn't been able to capitalize on their strengths, shots by defensemen and the play in front of the net. We'll see how it goes, but I like the play of the whole team. Sillinger and Chinakhov are playing much better with the Texier. Boqvist is getting along with Werenski. I'm very interested to see where Roslovic and Severson play.
Agree on adding Tex and Boqvist with Z.

Also These last 6 or so games have been Roslovic’s most consistent stretch. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Halfboard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad