GDT: Columbus at Tampa Bay - 1/10/23 @ 7:00PM. “Official” GDT Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vapaatunnus

Feb 2, 2021
Usually Patty has shot always from that point, something is wrong and hopefully it is between ears.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
If it's really true that he still has ankle problems, it's sad that he's the best player on the ice. Including forchecking.

Maybe we should lines:

Gaudresu -- Sillinger -- Marchenko
Nyquist -- Johnson -- Laine
Meyer -- Roslovic -- Bemstrom
bum bum linne

Last edited:

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
The Tampa broadcast was saying "Columbus made some adjustments in the second [...] something something " about not letting Tampa get so close to the net all the time. So I guess the coaches are trying to react (and judging by the shot count it worked I guess).

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
If it's really true that he still has ankle problems, it's sad that he's the best player on the ice. Including forchecking.

Maybe we should lines:

Gaudresu -- Sillinger -- Marchenko
Nyquist -- Johnson -- Laine
Meyer -- Roslovic -- Bemstrom
bum bum linne
Sure. Why not. None of this is working

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
3-2 Berni! Puck comes out of the corner into the middle and Berni shoots it home. Good effort by Laine, whipping the puck into the corner and winning that corner battle. Hopefully he gets a point, totally deserved.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Elvis has played good this game, hopefully we kill this penalty so he doens't have to feel bad...

4-2 Tampa. No such luck... Elvis almost got his pad on that shot properly but not enough.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Weird to hear that Foudy is still looking for his 1st NHL goal.... When I can vividly see in my mind the goal he scored in the playoffs against Toronto.

Hope our PP is that effective one day....

Reactions: ColumbusTrill

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad