GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Columbus Blue Jackets 7pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Bad goal for Jiggy there. But WTF is SOB doing? He is a ****** defenseman this season. They need to get rid of that guy.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I hate when people do this. Chara is the exception not the rule.

Likewise, ohzzz we can't compare Chara's first four seasons to EJ because it just isn't fair. Initiate whining.

Ah ok, so what about Pronger? Looked like he was going to be a top 6 defenseman than the "next big thing". I can keep this going all night long buddy...

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
I could feel the pain right there. Blue Jacks shoot *no emotion and quiet* and score.

What a useless point. Good game by the Avs tho.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Okay...for as much crap as I try to defend Haynes on when he says "Score" when the opposition gets a goal, I will give in on Foligno's last goal....

"Shot and score"

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Lol Giguere giving the shrug. You got outplayed badly bro. Bobrovsky made 4-5 big saves and you let in the 1st chance. Take some responsibility.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs played well enough to win. Blue Jackets have some character, coming back like they did.

anleva

Aug 2, 2005
I hope the boys get back to their Las Vegas post season trip planning. The tank needs it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have a feeling that Avs players are starting to turn on SoB.

1) He definitely is the one who talked about Vegas and probably bragged about it to Giguere.

2) Plus he makes game decision mistakes.

I don't think he has played bad at all overall this season, but enough is enough. Zanon looked pissed after that goal and might get into a few words with him.

IceyDice

Sep 16, 2012
Likewise, ohzzz we can't compare Chara's first four seasons to EJ because it just isn't fair. Initiate whining.

Ah ok, so what about Pronger? Looked like he was going to be a top 6 defenseman than the "next big thing". I can keep this going all night long buddy or

Do you seriously want me to list all the first pairing D-men who never turned into franchise players? I'm not saying it's impossible, i'm just saying it's probably more likely he doesn't become a franchise D-man.

What about Coburn? Jack Johnson? Jay Bouwmeester? I can keep going all night long buddy.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I hope the boys get back to their Las Vegas post season trip planning. The tank needs it.

SOB might have some extra time on his hands now. Unless Sacco has to keep playing him because of injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad