Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Toronto - DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'd only care at the final stretch. Metro wont be this good all season, it's simply just October. By Feb/March there will be 4 teams we will be wishing to keep losing.

It'll all shake out one way or the other as they close in to the end of the year but man I dunno... I feel like every year it's just a slog. You think your team is playing well only to look around the division and realize that somehow all the other teams refuse to give up any ground. It's infuriating.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It'll all shake out one way or the other as they close in to the end of the year but man I dunno... I feel like every year it's just a slog. You think your team is playing well only to look around the division and realize that somehow all the other teams refuse to give up any ground. It's infuriating.

We all know the end game here though.

Pens lose in the 1st round, water is wet. It's why I am not getting hyped this season until this team can FINALLY make it out of the 1st round.

Reactions: cygnus47

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
We all know the end game here though.

Pens lose in the 1st round, water is wet. It's why I am not getting hyped this season until this team can FINALLY make it out of the 1st round.

No way. Haven't you heard? We have it figured out five games into the season, now... it's been the core that was keeping this team down.

Clearly.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

Unsurprisingly Kappy and Rodrigues had the best games.

Getting and creating opportunities doesn't mean they're doing much with those chances. Getting these chances and converting them aren't one in the same.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Is this after observing their first 5 games or just after watching the penguins beat them with half an NHL team?

You know it happens (to every team).... Penguins come into a game against an injured beat up and broken team they should easily handle and take the win............ and pens end up getting smoked 6-1 or whatever.

If you aren't ready to play you get caught up in it, but yeah man did the leafs get whupped.
One of my closest friends is a Leafs fan, she regularly tells me that if I love and care about her, I will watch and support the Leafs. :facepalm:

So I have watched them off and on so far this season.

Reactions: LOGiK

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
One of my closest friends is a Leafs fan, she regularly tells me that if I love and care about her, I will watch and support the Leafs. :facepalm:

So I have watched them off and on so far this season.

Remember, only you can prevent Leaf fires...
7mqVgaD.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
That's a team with absolutely no identity at all. They're like us in the bad times but without the benefit of Crosby being a competitive nutcase. They need Matthews to start a fight or something and show he cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad