Cody Franson says he’s in contract talks with Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm having hard time with Buffalo rumour, they would have 4 right handed D's next year and atleast 2 of them are ahead of Franson on their depth chart.

HanktheHammer*

My name is Mike. And I got whiplash once in a car accident. It really hurt and took months of rehabilitation, and my neck has never really recovered. Please be more careful with your words so they aren't so hurtful.

I'll be be more careful about the words I chose once you drop the Seguin tattoo remarks. Deal?

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
If Franson is truly looking for a substantial raise, he can go screw. I'd take my chances with Trotman + Colin Miller for the year, and wait for next summer's UFA class. 4.2 is my max price.

He mentioned how important being a fit was. Boston is currently the best possible fit. All the other teams interested seem to be in a bind. Dallas and Columbus have little to no cap room, Buffalo is loaded on the right side, and Pittsburgh only has 10 forwards on their roster at the moment. Oh yeah, and it's August. Still got a feeling he's not going to get anything close to what his asking price is, hopefully Sweeney can work his magic. Fit fit fit.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Guess what Mike? I got that one.

Best guess?

Doesn't rhyme with Smelly Kelly, off sides, Very Screwy, or Chocolate McShake.

But I am guessing a d-man.

I'm guessing it rhymes with killer. And Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'?
My current predictions stand. Max Talbot and Kevan Miller.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015

Various twitter accounts.... it's no secret that he's got offers. ... i read somewhere he's had a similar offer from the leafs on the table for weeks but TML refuses to add money or term, I think he's in a few take it or leave it situations....

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
I'm having hard time with Buffalo rumour, they would have 4 right handed D's next year and atleast 2 of them are ahead of Franson on their depth chart.

could be a powerplay on their behalf to try and up the ante for other teams around them that are interested in him.... or maybe force another team to make a trade to prior to acquiring franson....

I could see the B's trading seidenberg to Buffalo as they need LF shot dman who can play a shutdown role.

HanktheHammer*

No can do. I do my own scouting reports, and the first item I check off is, "Is this person free of tattoos or are they a no-good punk?"

I hope the rehab was worth it. Keep defending da punk Seguin.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
has anyone see or heard anythign on when Franson and Erhoff are expected to make a decision??

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
could be a powerplay on their behalf to try and up the ante for other teams around them that are interested in him.... or maybe force another team to make a trade to prior to acquiring franson....

I could see the B's trading seidenberg to Buffalo as they need LF shot dman who can play a shutdown role.

I don't know, the contract is so small that it's easy to beat and they need LD help badly.

And then who reported it reports rumours every hour.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad