Value of: Clayton Keller to NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Forget about Keller. Can we get a do-over and trade back Stepan and Raanta for Andersson and Deangelo? I don't think that trade really worked out how either team was hoping.

What makes you say that?

I think its working out fine for the Rangers.

Oh, is it because Lias isn't a 40pt center yet??

Please, just dont

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
The Rangers got a young top-four RHD and a solid forward prospect, I’d say they’re pretty happy with the trade.
Coyotes got a good 2nd/3rd line center and if Raanta can stay healthy it looks to be a good deal for both sides.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
This is like when other teams ask the Rangers what it would cost for Zib

Make a long story short, it isn't happening

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
The Coyotes are desperate for offense. Keller is their best hope for the future, Kessel gives them a boost for now. No reason for them to make this trade, even if Keller was disappointing this season

Reactions: bernmeister

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Keller is a nice player but his value is nowhere near Kakko’s. That being said, the Coyotes shouldn’t be looking to trade Keller.
Keller is more talented than Kakko. I don’t think Kakko will match or better Keller’s production in NHL in his rookie year

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Our GM has already dumped our other high pick forwards with upside. Keller is the only one left. I'd hope he wouldn't trade him too but who knows. I didn't like the last two deals he made with you guys so it wouldn't surprise me if he made another one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad