Clarkson Vs Komarov Vs Grabovski

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
True, but one of them has at least had two 50P seasons for the Leafs.
He'd still be a C on a team that has other, better Cs, but one can get the feeling that he'd still make a better wing than Clarkson.

The poll should have been;

Bozak 4.2 or Grabovski 5.5
Kadri 2.9 or Grabovski 5.5
Bolland 3.375 ot Grabovski 5.5

It is obvious why it was created.

Dagh

Dec 10, 2007
It is obvious why it was created.

Boredom from watching a team that replaced what was claimed to be the non-functioning parts and still got worse, I imagine.

Grabovski has 30P in 50 games this season, which isn't great, but also isn't terrible. He's also Washington's only C with a reasonable number of games who's a plus player. Closer to being worth 5 million than Clarkson, at the moment, and in his time here he was one of few players you could tell were actually putting in some effort.

The thing boils down to, for me: Grabovski massively underperformed in a role he wasn't fit for, for way too much money. Clarkson is massively underperforming in a role that he's supposedly fit for, for much the same amount of money.

Assuming you could get the coach to play him on the wing, I'd rather have Grabovski there than Clarkson, seeing as with Grabovski you can at least stick him as 2/3C if you have injuries/suspensions/down periods with your regulars there. With Clarkson you either have him succeed as a third line winger or.. I don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad