Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VGK] Marcus Kruger for Future Considerations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
What's the betting that they retain 1-1.5 million and then flip him picks/prospects at the deadline?

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
McPhee bending over to help the other perennial Cup contender with their cap problems. Hope he got a couple of dinners out of it.

Dude, Kruger is a solid add...

Vegas just got one of the best #3 centers and PK'ers in the league....

Sorry that you don't know hockey... Losing Kruger hurts the Hawks on the ice...

You realize Vegas could get a 2nd, or even a late 1st for him? but if I was Vegas I would keep him...

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
Watch this, Radulov come to Chicago. With space saved from Hossa, Krueger, Radulov is coming.

Yea, they have 7+ to sign a LW to play with Kane if you factor in Hossa as LTIR...

I'm more thinking a deal for Kovalchuk tho...

I could see the Hawks sign him, then trade AA for a nice defenseman like Hanifin for AA and then slide Schmaltz over to 2nd line C -- or just keeping AA all together

Imagine this - and it will make your head explode..

Saad-Toews-Panik
Kovalchuk- Anisimov-Kane
Sharp-Schmaltz-Hartman
Jurco-Kero-Wingles

:laugh:

I can see the haters faces now.. :rant::rant:

Yea, I can already hear the "no fair"...

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Huh? They are getting a good 4th line center for free.

"But this helps Chicago get out of cap trouble, doesn't make sense with my narrative, ah **** it, Chicago's in cap he'll again, better trade Kane!!!! Also, Toews sucks!"

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Chicago's bottom 6 is looking kinda weak without Kruger. If Chicago losses anymore forwards I would start to seriously doubt Chicago as a playoff team next season.
If Toews or Kane go down to injury for a long period of time, Chicago could be hurting without those two.

Line 1 LW Saad C Toews RW Kane
Line 2 LW Sharp C Anisimov RW Panik
Line 3 LW Hartman C Schmaltz RW Jurco
Line 4 LW Kero C Hinostroza RW Wingels

Extra's:
LW Bouma
RW Tootoo
LW Hayden
C Dauphin
RW Kampf

What's the problem? That's sick to start with and I'm sure Stan will add a couple more guys at some point. Love your dress/scratch choices btw!

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Dude, Kruger is a solid add...

Vegas just got one of the best #3 centers and PK'ers in the league....

Sorry that you don't know hockey... Losing Kruger hurts the Hawks on the ice...

You realize Vegas could get a 2nd, or even a late 1st for him? but if I was Vegas I would keep him

Why did Chicago traded him for future considerations then...

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Yea, they have 7+ to sign a LW to play with Kane if you factor in Hossa as LTIR...

I could see the Hawks sign him, then trade AA for a nice defenseman like Hanifin for AA and then slide Schmaltz over to 2nd line C -- or just keeping AA all together

Saad-Toews-Panik
Kovalchuk- Anisimov-Kane
Sharp-Schmaltz-Hartman
Jurco-Kero-Wingles

It's possible and I would respect it because of Chicago is capable to do over and over very impressive. But please don't ever say Anisimov can get you Hanifin again. Like ever .

TorstenFrings

lebenslang gruenweiss
Apr 25, 2012
Bremen
"But this helps Chicago get out of cap trouble, doesn't make sense with my narrative, ah **** it, Chicago's in cap he'll again, better trade Kane!!!! Also, Toews sucks!"

TBF it does help Chicago out of cap trouble or there would have been no reason for them to give away a great 4C for nothing. Reality is only one of these two teams can afford a 3M+ 4C.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kruger has not been good last two years and Stanley's cost Hawks Danault + 2nd when he chose to extend Kruger

It was an awful deal and it needed to go

Thanks for role in two cups but it was well past time for Kruger to depart. The Danault debacle hurts

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
It's not free....they'll have to pay the remaining 3.775 million in actual salary he has remaining over the next 2 seasons, or at least until they flip him for a first round draft pick in 2 trade deadlines (or they can retain salary this deadline and get one sooner).

What? He is a useful player. They need to stay between 55m and 75m cap.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Kruger has not been good last two years

This is laughably untrue.

And you still cant seem to grasp that Danault doesnt see anywhere near the same dungeon deployment that Kruger does.

Scmaltz and Danault are better comparables.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks

Saad-Toews-Panik
Kovalchuk- Anisimov-Kane
Sharp-Schmaltz-Hartman
Jurco-Kero-Wingles

Why stop at Hanifin I'm sure adding a 2nd to Anisimov could get you Erik Karlsson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad