Proposal: Chi-Mtl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dutronc

May 14, 2018
To :hawks
LW Artturi Lehkonen
Canadiens 2022 7th round pick

To :habs
C/W Dylan Strome

Two players in need of change of scenery and two organizations in dumps. Both players are RFA's at conclusion of season

Have 7th as part of deal because if he gets going Strome has higher upside then Lehkonen
Looks fine to me.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
As a Habs fan, I'd do this, would not expect much from Strome but they need Center depth and if he rebounds MTL can keep him or sell him at the deadline.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
This is ok in terms of value, but it's a no from this Habs fan. I firmly believe that a guy like Lehkonen is worth retaining long-term at below $3M, compared to several other of our higher paid wingers. Also, with Strome we must be building the slowest center line in the league. We currently have Suzuki - Dvorak - Evans and we need a spot for Poehling next year. Strome is not a need.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
To :hawks
LW Artturi Lehkonen
Canadiens 2022 7th round pick

To :habs
C/W Dylan Strome

Two players in need of change of scenery and two organizations in dumps. Both players are RFA's at conclusion of season

Have 7th as part of deal because if he gets going Strome has higher upside then Lehkonen

This looks alright to me , except for the part that Lekhonen needs a change of scenery. I havent heard anything like that

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Seems pretty fair to me. Strome isn't exciting, but he could surprise and put up some points and become trade bait.

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Not a fan of Lehkonen and Strome offers more upside IMO. This is a no from me and not a particularly hard trade for me to say no to. I admittedly like Strome more than most though.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
It would have to be something like Lehkonen and a 3rd for Strome and a 5th maybe? Strome is two years younger

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
This is ok in terms of value, but it's a no from this Habs fan. I firmly believe that a guy like Lehkonen is worth retaining long-term at below $3M, compared to several other of our higher paid wingers. Also, with Strome we must be building the slowest center line in the league. We currently have Suzuki - Dvorak - Evans and we need a spot for Poehling next year. Strome is not a need.
your missing wright in that sequence

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I'd give a 6th rounder instead of a 7th if Chicago takes Paquette back as well lol.

I think Strome is worth taking a gamble on for the Habs, but given Ducharme's love affair with Paquette I wouldn't be surprised to see him play Paquette over Strome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad