Cheapest Readily Available Ticket to NHL Games in Prague: € 160

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
What jerks!

I hope the arena is half-empty at most.

Keep your overpriced games in North America, don't bother to drag your asses over here.

Last edited:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Then don't go and don't complain.

You stay at home and let others go to the game. Even easier solution.

I know, I know... Hockey is a rich folks' game. Strictly upper-class – like polo for the Royal Family. The atmosphere in the arena (half-empty, hopefully) will correspond to that. 🤢

FriarChill

Jan 31, 2023
Vienna
You might want to check the ticket prices for the two november games in Finland. 😅😅😅
I bought tickets for both games in Praha but i am definitely not buying tickets for those finland games.

Reactions: Shark Finn

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Czechia (and Slovakia) are post-Communist countries, Finland is not. Average earnings in Finland are multiples of those in Czechia & Slovakia.

That said, I fully believe you that the games are insanely overpriced in Finland, too.

I hope this is going to be a colossal failure both in Prague and Finland.

(Like that hockey World Championships tournament in Sweden not that long time ago, where arenas were mostly empty due to insanely overpriced tickets.)

FriarChill

Jan 31, 2023
Vienna
Czechia (and Slovakia) are post-Communist countries, Finland is not. Average earnings in Finland are multiples of those in Czechia & Slovakia.

That said, I fully believe you that the games are insanely overpriced in Finland, too.

I hope this is going to be a colossal failure both in Prague and Finland.

(Like that hockey World Championships tournament in Sweden not that long time ago, where arenas were mostly empty due to insanely overpriced tickets.)
Sure but last time i checked cheapest tickets for finland were 950-1000 EUR each ticket (2nd hand though).

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Are those prices from the NHL or 2nd hand ticket prices?

Official NHL prices. Got the NHL email newsletter offering me those tickets at those prices this morning.

If you mean US dollars, € 160 is currently around $ 177.

This post of mine was liked by the user @John Price, which I suppose guarantees its 100% accuracy.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Again, you didn't have Communists ravaging your countries (Canada & the US) for 40+ years, so... Many regular folks in post-Communist countries live off of a thousand bucks per month.
And the NHL still has to cover the cost of salaries, travel expenses, arenas fees, etc. Doesnt matter what the local average salary is. The NHL still has to make money for this to be worth it. Cost is in line for that.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
And the NHL still has to cover the cost of salaries, travel expenses, arenas fees, etc. Doesnt matter what the local average salary is. The NHL still has to make money for this to be worth it. Cost is in line for that.

I just don't believe that. See what the poster from Australia said earlier:

Can't be more than Australia. I paid like $80 US for my ticket

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Again, you didn't have Communists ravaging your countries (Canada & the US) for 40+ years, so...
the-office-stanley.gif

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Local demographics matter greatly because it affects demand. The more people that can comfortably afford to the attend, the more people that want to attend, and the higher prices go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad