Charlie Coyle with an unreal goal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I was sure he'd overskated the goal and missed his chance. Really nice goal.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
That is such an Oilers clip.

Game tied with under 5 to go, Eberle tries a cute little backhand pass in the neutral zone that goes off a teammates skate which springs Coyle who goes in and scores.

Crafty finish.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Giroux scored one like that early on in his career. Very nice goal from Coyle.

claude-giroux-goal-o.gif

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I score these in rec league all the time. I guess it is probably harder in the NHL. Although it was the Oilers.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
The Oilers have the tendency to make other teams forwards look good. Not taking anything away from Coyle, but that lazy giveaway by Eberle(and his I-made-it-look-like-I-tried-it backcheck) and the Oilers D helplessly trying to do what exactly? layed a good foundation for a pretty goal.

Nov 1, 2011
The Oilers have the tendency to make other teams forwards look good. Not taking anything away from Coyle, but that lazy giveaway by Eberle(and his I-made-it-look-like-I-tried-it backcheck) and the Oilers D helplessly trying to do what exactly? layed a good foundation for a pretty goal.

Yep, this is why Eberle is the physical embodiment of what is wrong with the Oilers. A lot of flash, looks good in clips however just refuses to make smart plays or do the little things you need to do in order to be competitive.

Slick hands by Coyle there, really quick move which was impressive, especially since Ference had his stick involved too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad