Confirmed Signing with Link: [CGY] F Yegor Sharangovich signs extension with the Flames (5 years, $5.75M AAV; begins 2025-26)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Glad he got a nice contract that should set him for life. He will be 31 when he is due for his next one. Hopefully he continues to grow as a player. I'll always root for this dude regardless of what team he plays for.

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
It's okay, you can be wrong.
What’s your reasoning? Because Sharangovich was a healthy scratch in the playoffs for Jersey? He scored 31 goals last year, can play wing or centre, speed to burn, and a wicked shot. Guys lethal off the rush.

Neither guy is great defensively, but I’ll take Sharky’s speed and shot over anything DeBrusk has.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
What’s your reasoning? Because Sharangovich was a healthy scratch in the playoffs for Jersey? He scored 31 goals last year, can play wing or centre, speed to burn, and a wicked shot. Guys lethal off the rush.

Neither guy is great defensively, but I’ll take Sharky’s speed and shot over anything DeBrusk has.
He got some empty calorie points being one of the only options on a bad team. Mikael Granlund had 60 points last season. Doesn't mean much.

Debrusk actually has quite strong defensive impacts. He's also pretty fast too. I don't think you know much about Debrusk. He's a much better forechecker than Shara. And yeah, if you want to take the playoffs into account, it's not close.

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
He got some empty calorie points being one of the only options on a bad team. Mikael Granlund had 60 points last season. Doesn't mean much.

Debrusk actually has quite strong defensive impacts. He's also pretty fast too. I don't think you know much about Debrusk. He's a much better forechecker than Shara. And yeah, if you want to take the playoffs into account, it's not close.
“Empty calorie points”. Just admit that you didn’t watch Sharangovich last year.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
So every Devils player last year scored empty calories points, because they didnt make the playoffs? Your logic sounds quite stupid
You could argue a guy like Meier did, thought at the least it was good he built his confidence up.

I've seen Shara play quite a few times. Including in CGY. He's a nice complementary middle-six guy. Is he this good? No.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad