GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 262271

Classic Romanuk, picks up on a hooking penalty 3 seconds from a commercial. Can you tell I'm bitter he's not at the Olympics?

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
Kaps got an NHL level shot, he has to shoot. I think he had too much time and overthought the play. Good recovery on the backcheck.

Reactions: The Rat King

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Wow Millen, for once, he touches on what most of are probably thinking, instead of wasting his effort overselling or defending goalies every game.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
kap should of shot since komarov doesn’t know how to play a 2 on 1. Komarov should of faded back a bit so the defender can’t get a stick

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
even Greg "Captain Obvious" Millen think Kapp should have shot that.

Omg, besides the score we are giving too many chances.

Tighten it up Babs.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
To be honest I’d like a full time brown Kapanen swap. Kap has earned a promotion, and brown could do with a kick in the pants. Jvr-bozak-Kapanen could be unreal and Kapanen is very responsible defensively
I honestly think you're good either way. Kapanen and Brown are both well rounded but I think you lose something taking Kap off that line. Probably because he exposes third pairings so badly with his wheels. Definitely top 6 worthy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad