Value of: Carson Soucy to Minnesota

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
The defensive pairs the last few games have been horrendous for Minnesota. Had Jordie Benn playing with Spurgeon tonight.

Defensive pairs I'm shooting for:

Brodin-Dumba
Soucy-Spurgeon
Merrill-Kulikov

What would be the cost from Minnesota to get this guy back?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I don’t see any reason the the Kraken to shoot for anything less than a late 1st. I’m not saying they are guaranteed to get it - but there’s enough smoke around Chiarot to suggest teams are going to pay a premium for big, rugged defenders for post season runs and Soucy for me is younger, huger, better (especially with a little upside offensively) and most importantly not a rental and locked into a very solid deal for another year past this one.

If the Kraken ship him, I imagine the interest among contending teams is going to be very high because he’d look great as a #4/5 defenseman on virtually every good team and the having that spot secured for 22-23 season as well.

I’d love him on the Avs next to Girard for the same reason the OP wants him back on the Wild next to Spurgeon.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad