GDT: Carolina Fight Club @ WPG Jets 8PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
I'm just here for the fights.

And what is Tripp talking about saying he's a founding member of Blancherov's fan club? He never notified me he was jumping on my wagon. Not that he's not welcome on it, but you know.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
This game is awful. Neither team is playing all that well. Lots of sloppy play.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets are worrying me, I don't think either team is playing too well. Winnipeg has a way of building us up and knocking us down so I wouldn't be surprised if you guys came out and dominated us next period lol

MD

Dec 1, 2009
NC
Just came across this from a while back. Looking back, i find this quite hilarious

Ergbh.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Can we talk about how ineffective Semin's been in this game? When he's not turning it over in the offensive zone, he's floating.

Even the one good play he's had, he elected to pass it instead of taking the shot.

Carolina

Oct 26, 2012
Can we talk about how ineffective Semin's been in this game? When he's not turning it over in the offensive zone, he's floating.

Even the one good play he's had, he elected to pass it instead of taking the shot.

Saving his energy for next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad