Value of: Carl Hagelin

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Carl Hagelin is passionate about the game, but his hockey career is likely over.

After 4 eye surgeries and 2 hip surgeries I’d say Carl is probably done, the bright lights cause a glare in one eye which will never dilate again, after having his pupil put back together and Hagelin also had a hip resurfacing procedure done in February, the same type of surgery that teammate Nicklas Backstrom had.

Hagelin indicated that he wanted to return but I haven’t heard anything about Hagelin skating since April, so if he isn’t working out this summer or even skating then it’s probably a strong indication that Hagelin won’t return.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
So no chance he even gets a PTO?
A better change of aliens making first contact while I'm typing this them him playing again, he's missed almost 3 years has had 4 surgies in his eye has very limited vision in that eye almost almost had to have it completed removed so if he takes another accidental stick in face and it hits that eye who knows what happens, not to even mention the 2 major hip surgeries he's had also.

Reactions: Maurice of Orange

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad