Confirmed Trade: [CAR/MTL] Keegan Lowe for Philip Samuelsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Boy this is huge huh?

Wondering if we get some actual big pre deadline deals like the last couple years.

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
From the Charlotte Checkers site

"... Samuelsson has five points (1g, 4a) in 40 games with the IceCaps this season, his first in the Montreal system. He played one season alongside Checkers captain Patrick Brown at Boston College in 2010-11.

Lowe departs Charlotte ranked third in team history among defensemen with 237 games played and is fourth overall with 320 penalty minutes. Drafted in the third round of the 2011 draft, the 23-year-old was tied for first among team blueliners this season with three goals and was third among team defensemen in scoring."

Stephen23

Aug 22, 2009
Halifax, NS
I actually was thinking about Keegan Lowe the other day and about how he told his Dad/The Oilers not to draft him because he wanted to make it on his own. I'm not sure how likely NHL careers are for both but a change of scenery is probably beneficial (probably more so for Lowe). Still only 23 so can't write him off completely.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Philip Samuelsson was trade by the Pens to Arizona for Rob Klinkhammer. Klick and a 1st were later trade for Perron who was flipped the next season for Hagelin who was part of the famous HBK line.

In a way, Samuelsson helped the Pens win a Cup...and for that, I thank him.

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I saw Samuelsson play when I was at an Ice Caps game in January. Best of luck to him with his new team.

Habsfunk

Jan 11, 2003
BC
Visit site
Kevin Lowe for Ulf Samuelsson would have lit up the hockey Internet back in the day, if such a trade would have happened and the Internet would have existed. This is, well, rather pointless.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
canes putting the league on notice that we will trade for any kid of a staff member in our organization

now need to find away to hire mr matthews...

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
canes putting the league on notice that we will trade for any kid of a staff member in our organization

now need to find away to hire mr matthews...

I'm sure that Mr. Desharnais and Mr. Plekanec would just love to work for your team and enjoy the beautiful golf courses (after all, both their sons loved the early spring golf last year and it would be a great bonding activity) :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad