Proposal: Caps/Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
lol

A guy with a career high of 14 goals for Vilardi
Not to mention that Vilardi is actually moved to wing and is not a center anymore.

We already have too many Sprongs, i would have trouble to offer a 3rd rounder for him.

What about Sprong+2nd for Thomas+4th?

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I believe a lot of teams will be asking for Vilardi now.

Kings need Vilardi

LA do not need Sprong
Arvidsson is out. Kings could use a sniper who has wheels. Sprong can give you exactly that. Funny how you forget about Gaborik. He was a goal scorer with speed, but not good back-checking. You will get the same with Sprong as he's not a fit with the Caps and he's only age 24.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Arvidsson is out. Kings could use a sniper who has wheels. Sprong can give you exactly that. Funny how you forget about Gaborik. He was a goal scorer with speed, but not good back-checking. You will get the same with Sprong as he's not a fit with the Caps and he's only age 24.

Your sales job does not work here.

You like Sprong so much, please keep him.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
3 times, Marian Gaborik scored more goals in a season than Sprong has in his entire NHL career.

Please do not use those two names in the same sentence.
I didn't say Sprong is as good as Gaborik! I just mentioned that they are the same type of player. Providing offense and not much on back-checking.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I didn't say Sprong is as good as Gaborik! I just mentioned that they are the same type of player. Providing offense and not much on back-checking.
and again that isn't true at all. gaborik was very responsible in his own end.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary

Just out of interest where the "Sniper" comes from
Sprong has a career high of 14 goals and lot's of less then 10 goals.

We have tons of players like that and i don't see any reason to trade for him at all.
But since you keep going,

Sprong for 3rd, this is the best you can get out of this thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad