OT: Capitals Cinema Club: TV and Movies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    385 KB · Views: 1

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
RIP Maggie Smith ... seems she had a good ride.

--------------------------------

I need a movie for me and the lady tonight .. but I have nothing. Any suggestions would be very welcome

The Little Things? Has Denzel, jared leto and rami malek .... looking at the director, John Lee Hancock .. seems he does heart felt disney movies like the rookie, blindside mr banks

Think Ill pass on Little Things

---

His Three Daughters?
Power of Dog?
The Nest?
May December?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
RIP Maggie Smith ... seems she had a good ride.

--------------------------------

I need a movie for me and the lady tonight .. but I have nothing. Any suggestions would be very welcome

The Little Things? Has Denzel, jared leto and rami malek .... looking at the director, John Lee Hancock .. seems he does heart felt disney movies like the rookie, blindside mr banks

Think Ill pass on Little Things

---

His Three Daughters?
Power of Dog?
The Nest?
May December?
Challengers is on Prime…Zendaya tennis movie…haven’t seen yet, but ratings are solid. Seems like a wife watch…I know I’m saving it for mine.

No one will save you…….what a gem…..girl living in a house in the woods alone….”home invasion” type movie…with a great twist. Don’t read up on it or watch a trailer…go in blind….

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Challengers is on Prime…Zendaya tennis movie…haven’t seen yet, but ratings are solid. Seems like a wife watch…I know I’m saving it for mine.

No one will save you…….what a gem…..girl living in a house in the woods alone….”home invasion” type movie…with a great twist. Don’t read up on it or watch a trailer…go in blind….

f*** yeah . streaming on hulu.

Its horror genre which my wife doesnt do but I think with the sci fi twist .. i can pursuade her

thanks man .. this feels perfect.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
The Boys - finally finished S4 ... "unnecessarily meandering"

If not for some awesome scenes sprinkled in here and there .. I wouldnt watch a season 5. Was the writing effected by the writers strike? Shit f***ing writing long term plot/story line wise

Homelander is still such an awesome character though, Deep scenes were great

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The Boys - finally finished S4 ... "unnecessarily meandering"

If not for some awesome scenes sprinkled in here and there .. I wouldnt watch a season 5. Was the writing effected by the writers strike? Shit f***ing writing long term plot/story line wise

Homelander is still such an awesome character though, Deep scenes were great
Come on…..the sheep?!

I loved it….you dismiss those scenes to easily! They are epicly awesome at times….

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Watched “Longlegs” last night.

Not bad, not great. More of an unsettling vibe horror movie. Lots of wide angle shots with lurking negative space. Some plot/character elements are a bit silly.

Same director (Anthony Perkins’ son) as “Blackcoat’s Daughter” - similar vibe.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Watched “Longlegs” last night.

Not bad, not great. More of an unsettling vibe horror movie. Lots of wide angle shots with lurking negative space. Some plot/character elements are a bit silly.

Same director (Anthony Perkins’ son) as “Blackcoat’s Daughter” - similar vibe.
I want to watch but I heard it disappointed after the hype…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad