Salary Cap: Cap Crunch Part 6: At Least We Have Rundblad

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Isn't it possible that Panarin recieves a bonus even if he doesn't win the Calder? I think I remember reading where players that finish top 5 in award voting recieve lesser bonuses.

Yep, I always assumed he needed to win it. At least we know he can't make more than $212,500 in his B Calder bonus if he has one

A Player and Club may also negotiate individual bonuses payable by the Club for the
League-wide Awards/Trophy Bonuses and League Performance Bonuses set forth below, except
where specifically stated otherwise, in amounts to be individually negotiated between a Club and
a Player (the Club and Player could agree to pay more, or less, than the amounts payable by the
League, set forth below). The maximum aggregate amount that a Club can pay a Player (in
addition to any amounts paid by the League to such Player) on behalf of a Player's Individual
"B" Bonuses is $2 million per season. There is no limit on the quantity (as opposed to the dollar
amount) of League-wide Awards/Trophies and League Performance Bonuses a Player may
receive from the Club

A Player who finishes among the top three (3) in balloting for the
Calder shall receive the following bonus amounts (no individually
negotiated "excess" allowed):

Winner $212,500
2nd $150,000
3rd $100,000

Last edited:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
-Bickell -Shaw + Ladd. Hey a guy can dream.

Would love Ladd back.

OT: But remember when Kane made the hand pass to Panarin for the franchise record setting point? It was Ladd who was right by Kane when that happened. He could've hit him into next week, but really let up (pretty much just tapped him). I know he still has friends on the club, but that was a very classy move. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
We could also take back the guy on LTIR that is making 2.3 this year. gives them some extra cash.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Would love Ladd back.

OT: But remember when Kane made the hand pass to Panarin for the franchise record setting point? It was Ladd who was right by Kane when that happened. He could've hit him into next week, but really let up (pretty much just tapped him). I know he still has friends on the club, but that was a very classy move. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Everyone was on board for Kane to pass Hull!! Duh!
:sarcasm:

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Keep an eye on General Fanager's twitter account today. He has some info that we are interested in. I am breathing easier now.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I'm slightly pondering the crazy scenario where Stan would claim Semin... would potentially be a choice opening for Rundblad to be waived & replaced. But massively unlikely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad