Speculation: Canucks UFA's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Vancouver has a lot of significant UFA's and we aren't hearing a lot about them especially Lindholm for some reason which is odd because he's the most important one.

Myers was supposedly expected to stay but that was awhile ago and we have heard nothing since.

Lindholm I think ends up in Boston because they NEED him, they need centers, I think one of Lindholm or Monahan, maybe even both end up in Boston, I also think Treliving will be in on Lindholm because he brought Lindholm to Calgary in the first place but I think Lindholm ends up in Boston.

Zadorov is the one I think ends up in Toronto, Treliving already tried to bring Zadorov in once, I think he gets it done this time and as much as I like the thought of a Zadorov McCabe pair I'm leary of the price.

Jousha the 2 most connected teams for him are Toronto and Chicago, and again I like the idea of adding him, especially if Jarnkrok is moved.

But 4 million? I know that the salary cap is rising and in a year or 2 that won't even be that bad.

But right now 4 million is a price I'm leary about.

Where do you think they go?

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I see the Canucks missing playoffs next season unless they keep the majority of roster , Miller will regress a bit Petey is an off on switch I say they have the biggest tumble in points next season

• Haha
Reactions: Ace of Hades

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad