GDT: Canucks Training Camp Thread | Sept. 18th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Does anyone have an outlandish prediction that they can justifiably argue why it could happen?

Usually I see the podkolzin 20 goals thing but that’s impossible. Also thought that prediction was stupid every time considering no first unit PP.
Not sure how outlandish this is but I think Petey 2.0 is gonna impress Tocchet/Foote in camp and get into some games this season as the first call-up option. He's going to be who Tocchet/Foote think McWard is.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Does anyone have an outlandish prediction that they can justifiably argue why it could happen?

Usually I see the podkolzin 20 goals thing but that’s impossible. Also thought that prediction was stupid every time considering no first unit PP.
Sherwood gets ~15+ goals. I just have a feeling with this guy becoming a huge fan favourite with his playstyle and ability to score random huge goals. Has a pretty decent shot to see spot duty up the lineup and I think our fourth line with Suter/Blueger centering it with Hoglander/Heinen/Sprong on the other wing is going to produce more than typical fourth lines

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I liked Kate! Hope she finds a new landing spot quickly

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
For real?
mutually yes. one of my friends grew up with her. Met her with my friend and others back in 2019 at a game and she was able to give us discounts to that game as she worked w/ the Canucks. she also was an events caster for CKPG News.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB

Looks like Kate Pettersen was not renewed, Olivia McDonald is new rinkside reporter

1000058318.jpg

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
I wonder if Hoglander and Forbort had a conversation about the past :laugh:

View attachment 905291
hug it out and be friends lol. im hoping this years camp has alot of battles for spots. hoglander/sprong. some defenseman. petey 2.0 what if he surprises and makes the team out of camp. etc. some interesting line combinations to try out. miller/boeser we know. suter/garland/bluger/joshua. mix and match during scrimmages and preseason. debrusk/petersson/sherwood?

Reactions: CanucksMJL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad