Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | League Wide Chaos

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, SCF chat, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Last edited:

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
A first-round pick doesn't have significant value?

Is it this year’s draft because that’s basically a second rounder

25, in a very average draft, for a high end starter? Not really imo

This. It’s pretty muted value given they are also offloading the horrendous Korpisalo contract. They were also trying to get rid of Kastelic. Since they already have a much earlier 1st, the value is even less to them than Boston.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Goaltender trade value continues to be very depressed. Shocked that Ullmark got such a modest return and they had to take a major cap dump back.

I know there are some that say we should trade Demko. Not sure he’d get more than a 2nd round pick. Just such a weird market.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Yes please stop using it

Trust, safety and integrity is hard but they don’t even try
There’s no alternative because I like the community of ppl i interact with and all of the sports stuff i follow is still all on there.

The mass shift can’t come from the social users - it has to come from alternatives.

And mastodon and instagram threads were bad alternatives that missed the mark and failed to capitalize on the opportunity

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
This. It’s pretty muted value given they are also offloading the horrendous Korpisalo contract. They were also trying to get rid of Kastelic. Since they already have a much earlier 1st, the value is even less to them than Boston.
It may be a great trade for Ottawa, with the value of what they've given up not much considering the salary they unloaded and what they acquired, but a first round pick, even a late one in a weak draft, has significant value. Perhaps I'm just quibbling about wording. But it has significant value.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Friedman:

-no extension for Ullmark
-next couple of days are going to be crazy; lots of talk between teams
1719278679646.png

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
At this point, I'd be open to moving on from EP before that NMC in the extension kicks in. You can't buy him out if the worst case scenario happens after that.

Management f***ed that one up big time. After his playoffs, they could have argued he's not worth more than $9 million per.
The haul back would need to be incredible to even consider it at this point.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
There’s no alternative because I like the community of ppl i interact with and all of the sports stuff i follow is still all on there.

The mass shift can’t come from the social users - it has to come from alternatives.

And mastodon and instagram threads were bad alternatives that missed the mark and failed to capitalize on the opportunity
Threads has been improving

Reactions: ProviesGhost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad