Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Senators - 5-2 (Kuzmenko x2, Miller, Dries, Aman)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: March 11th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific / CBC
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Åman-Garland
Kravtsov-Dries-Podkolzin

TBD

Senators Line-Up:

TBD

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Let's do this.

I don't hate Ottawa, and at this point I won't be upset with either a win or loss....but just be entertaining, damn it!

Reactions: Grantham

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Let's do this.

I don't hate Ottawa, and at this point I won't be upset with either a win or loss....but just be entertaining, damn it!
I fell asleep for awhile on the couch watching last nights game....Mostly though, the games have been entertaining as of late.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Sens are really behind the eight-ball, losing their starting goalie Cam Talbot for the next month. And backup Anton Forsberg is also on LTIR.

So they're going with rookie Sogaard on emergency loan from the AHL. The Canucks found a way to make Lukas Dostal look good in their game against the Ducks. But Sogaard may not fare as well.

Sorry Bedard tank fans.....but 5-3 Canucks seems about right.

Reactions: lawrence

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Should a more interesting games than the 'slugs' against the Preds and Ducks.

Sens are definitely one of the teams trending upward in the East. They may not make it this season, but looking down the road, they're one of the East's great young teams along with the Devils.

They'll be far more of a test for the Canucks patchwork blueline. Unlike the Preds and Ducks, these guys can score. Canucks will need another 'out-of-body' performance from Demko.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I'm predicting the Canucks will win handily. I'm convinced that the Canucks are currently determined to ruin their draft position so naturally they will win.

• Wow
Reactions: nucks88 and Play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->