Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Blackhawks - 5-2 (Kuzmenko x2, Joshua, Dries, Horvat)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: January 24th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Studnicka-Horvat-Boeser
Dries-Miller-Garland
Mikheyev-Pettersson-Kuzmenko
Joshua-Lazar-Lockwood

OEL-Schenn
Hughes-Myers
Dermott-Burroughs

Delia

Blackhawks Line-Up:

Athanasiou-Domi-Kane
Kurashev-Toews-Raddysh
Dickinson-Lafferty-Philp
Blackwell-Entwistle-RJohnson

McCabe-SJones
Johnson-Murphy
Mitchell-CJones

Last edited:
Reactions: Chairman Maouth

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Bruce was right. They dragged it out so the first 3 games for the new crew are against weak competition.

Just like last season I probably won’t watch much (at least intently) for the rest of the season. Theres really nothing to be gleaned from this garbage time.

It’s funny that folks wouldn’t give credence to Bruce there it is being garbage time/not a good starting point to evaluate from but here we are.

Reactions: Tritsche

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Hawks having been playing well of late so not a gimme.

However, I do expect the team to have jump given the coaching change.

4-2 Van.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Not sure what to think of those lines - bad players are still bad, and we've got a bunch of them

Also not to be that guy, but is there more going on with Bear than we know about? You would think he would want to get back out there with a new coach.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I came up with about 5 Tocchet-related puns and abandoned all of them. Walk the Walk, Toch the Toch was the only one I truly considered.
Tocchy-et to me baby

giphy.gif

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure what to think of those lines - bad players are still bad, and we've got a bunch of them

Also not to be that guy, but is there more going on with Bear than we know about? You would think he would want to get back out there with a new coach.
I mean, going past just the simple aspect of every human being different in the way we react and deal with difficult life moments, I think in Bear’s case that indigenous people are very spiritual and see animals in a different/closer way than a lot of us.

The latter being what was suggested to me by a friend.

@Hansen might have a thought on this

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver

his dog died and he's grieving?

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I came up with about 5 Tocchet-related puns and abandoned all of them. Walk the Walk, Toch the Toch was the only one I truly considered.

I'm waiting for a picture of him red faced and raging angry behind the bench about to lose it

tick-tocc TICK-TOCC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad