Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Oilers 0: ROYROYROYROYROYROYROYROY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
tumblr_mj5pq275jJ1qf9sjmo2_500.jpg

WTF??...lol....

LOL

Thats one of the captivating photos where you can just stare at it for days and still not know whats going on in it. :laugh:

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
It's incredible how much one player can change the whole make-up of the team

Not really a number of people were saying it before. We probably had the worst 2,3,4th line center in the league. Tonite's center were probably slightly above average. With Kesler we will be among the best in the league. If we stay healthy this will be the most complete lineup the Canucks have had going into the playoffs. I think everyone who doubted them should have to put a big scarlet D on their avatars and feel shame.

Of course we may dominate for three rounds then Kesler and Roy play hurt and people here will say look we are no good look how we can't score in the playoffs.

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Need 4 stars for this one.

Schneider
Garrison
Higgins
Roy

Great game, best of the season IMO. Finished more checks, more consistent, faster pace, rushing the net for rebounds. I really really hope this continues for the remainder of the season.

P.s. Roy on pp1 plz.

Outside99*

Kassian was beasting in so many ways but defensively wasn't one of them - poor defensive zone coverage and can't get the puck out either. AV won't trust him come playoff time.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
They must be joking, smith got away with a huge hook on tanev alone in front of the net, hauled him down, ref looking right at, no call, and im pretty sure amount of PP's were not much different.

And were the whiny fan base?

:laugh: How are they spinning that little tale? I'd look myself, but my eyes would probably start to bleed.

Their board is a hoot right now. Apparently, Gagner got his head taken off and that was an obvious call so the refs hate them. And they want to kill Bieksa - actually quote on the kill. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad