Can't compute the puck! (Habs lose 6-2)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well at least one positive from last night is that Lard Eller scored a goal

lard.jpeg

:laugh:

Until I read the typo, I thought the legacy was hot ladies in army uniforms.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I could. Except that in the Whiskey7 mold, he'd force them to change their logo as often as he navigates between avatars. ;)

The WhiskeySeven brand has kept its value, despite the occasional hiccup. Changing avatars doesn't really mean much, it's like changing a tie, or underwear.

One of my goals would be to host a sports and lifestyle podcast, maybe I'll start it soon.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The WhiskeySeven brand has kept its value, despite the occasional hiccup. Changing avatars doesn't really mean much, it's like changing a tie, or underwear.

In the grand scheme, it doesn't. But in this microcosm ... it's a form of branding. It has been one of your calling cards. You potentially have 7 "avatards" on rotation, at any given time -- we kind of expect it.

One of my goals would be to host a sports and lifestyle podcast, maybe I'll start it soon.

Podcast is a nice springboard to a tv show. The more dysfunctional, the more you get to take the place of the Mark Marons of this world.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I did not make it past the 1st period.

Habs have been playing like **** for too long now.

I know the lines are Pejorative Slured but some players really stink right now. And i'm not talking about 4th liners.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
In the grand scheme, it doesn't. But in this microcosm ... it's a form of branding. It has been one of your calling cards. You potentially have 7 "avatards" on rotation, at any given time -- we kind of expect it.

Podcast is a nice springboard to a tv show. The more dysfunctional, the more you get to take the place of the Mark Marons of this world.

The hardest part would be hammering out a deal with the stakeholders of the world's seven best sipping whiskeys. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The hardest part would be hammering out a deal with the stakeholders of the world's seven best sipping whiskeys. :laugh:

Anything's possible, assuming one is sober enough before engaging. :skeptic:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

I know the lines are Pejorative Slured but some players really stink right now. And i'm not talking about 4th liners.

You should've had a nap and watched the 3rd instead. At least you would've seen the Habs score a goal. :)

Hab fans should just skip the 1st and 2nd periods and just watch the 3rd period instead. The Habs don't do anything and can't score during these periods anyway so we wouldn't miss much.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Being outshot 19-4 on home ice, was a brutal way to come home after the western trip...no compete in them at all......is it MT's style, or the young vets who wear the A's that need to wake up, or both?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Being outshot 19-4 on home ice, was a brutal way to come home after the western trip...no compete in them at all......is it MT's style, or the young vets who wear the A's that need to wake up, or both?

A distinct bad taste in their mouths (game-plan) :p:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
You should've had a nap and watched the 3rd instead. At least you would've seen the Habs score a goal. :)

Hab fans should just skip the 1st and 2nd periods and just watch the 3rd period instead. The Habs don't do anything and can't score during these periods anyway so we wouldn't miss much.

I stopped watching after Calgary scored their third goal. The score was bad enough, but what sealed it was the total clarity that it was not the Habs' night. Nothing was connecting, passes were being picked off, an 18-wheeler of awfulness.

But I can't do the reverse. I can't NOT watch the beginning of games. My optimism is there before each game, wagging its tail like a puppy, thinking of nothing but the win, until hope gets chopped into sausage.

mobifree

Cellphone Unlocker
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
www.mobifree.net
Didn't catch the game, was sleeping after along as mother ****ing wedding. Damn glad I missed this POS.

These types of games seem to be more and more frequent this season and after the Olympic break last season under Therrien.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal

Halfway through the game, I switched over and watched the walking dead.

Last night's game was painful to watch.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Interesting game ahead to see if Habs can put out an effort against a very good team.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
So you went from watching the skating dead to watching the walking dead. :)

I made the same joke with my gf last night lol
I think the walking dead is a stupid show but she loves it, I texted her asking her if she saw the special episode tonight called the skating dead .... She thought I was being serious, that's when I realised she wasn't watching the Habs game

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I made the same joke with my gf last night lol
I think the walking dead is a stupid show but she loves it, I texted her asking her if she saw the special episode tonight called the skating dead .... She thought I was being serious, that's when I realised she wasn't watching the Habs game

I agree with you on that. I was gonna make a joke about both being terrible but I didn't want to rile up the TWD diehards here. :) They get a bit sensitive if anyone disses their show it seems. Just like Sens fans do when someone criticizes Karlsson for being bad defensively. :sarcasm:

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site

Players have to show up and at least match the energy level of the opponent. No system or line combinations will be have much impact otherwise. The onus is on them for outcomes of the last few games, not on the coach, that's just too easy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad