GDT: Canes v Senators - El Nino is Coming

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
At home, against a bottom 5 team, in the black jerseys. Jesus f***ing Christ.

If you want to have any chance of making the playoffs (insert joke here) these are the games you just cannot lose. Period

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
This is disgusting.

Soooo glad my daughter's birthday party at Defy Gravity prevented me from going to this game, because I figured this game was a slam dunk.

Reactions: Tryamw

hurricanesfan66

Dec 22, 2018
Every game we go up big, we collapse and the other team catches up and we barely win or lose (TBL). We can't really even get a sniff these past two games.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Saku is bad at center. Really really bad.

And if Aho doesn’t score they might as well not play the game.

It's really been that way all year. If Aho's on his game, we generally win. If he's not, we generally lose.

Our winning streak to start the year had a lot of goals that involved Aho. Our most recent one did as well. But when he's off his game, we have zero offensive talent.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Keeping with the Star Wars theme tonight, this is like Luke Skywalker getting his ass handed to him at the end of Empire.

With Jar Jar dancing around the fight the entire time.

Nah, the Canes are Jar-Jar Binks. They mean well, and you can kind of see what they were attempting, but watching them for 2 1/2 hours is painful.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
If they were going to play like this, the least they could have done was call up Darling and let him take the loss tonight.

NattyChamp

Nov 3, 2017
The only thing that makes me laugh at this point besides the canes incompetence to make a simple breakout is the fact that Ottawa was dumb enough to trade their 1st round pick this year :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad