GDT: Canes@Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
(To be clear: this post is not directed at you or anyone in particular. It's directed at what I believe is unwarranted pessimism.)

JIMINY f***ING CHRISTMAS.

How many years did we endure absolute f***ing dogshit teams? How many years did we wonder if these boys would end up playing in Quebec or Houston or Moose Jaw? How many years did we watch these boys play Tuesday night games that sold 10000 tickets, yet only 3000 people showed up? How many years did we watch career AHLers putting on this uniform when they had no right putting on any NHL uniform at all?

This is a good f***ing team. They've been pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot since January. They're having a tough stretch, which was completely expected.

Suck it up! Find the silver lining! Get over it! Support this f***ing team! Sound off like you've got a pair!

GET MAD, GODDAMMIT, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! THIS IS HF MOTHER f***ING 26! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER??? GO WRECK THEIR MOTHER f***ING SHIT!!!

That's all. Enjoy the game everybody!

Counterpoint: In the four playoffs since Dundon bought the Canes they have yet to win a Presidents' Trophy and have only 5 playoff series wins. Not only haven't they won multiple Stanley Cups, they haven't even won one! Let me repeat that, NOT ONE STANLEY CUP IN FOUR YEARS!!! Enough of the mediocrity! Tear it down! Fire Brind'Amour! Aho for futures! Tapi as honorary HF26 member president! Start over at square 1!

I humbly rest my case. :damnpc:

Last edited:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
(To be clear: this post is not directed at you or anyone in particular. It's directed at what I believe is unwarranted pessimism.)

JIMINY f***ING CHRISTMAS.

How many years did we endure absolute f***ing dogshit teams? How many years did we wonder if these boys would end up playing in Quebec or Houston or Moose Jaw? How many years did we watch these boys play Tuesday night games that sold 10000 tickets, yet only 3000 people showed up? How many years did we watch career AHLers putting on this uniform when they had no right putting on any NHL uniform at all?

This is a good f***ing team. They've been pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot since January. They're having a tough stretch, which was completely expected.

Suck it up! Find the silver lining! Get over it! Support this f***ing team! Sound off like you've got a pair!

GET MAD, GODDAMMIT, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! THIS IS HF MOTHER f***ING 26! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER??? GO WRECK THEIR MOTHER f***ING SHIT!!!

That's all. Enjoy the game everybody!

Is there a wall I can run through? I'm fired up dammit!

Let's hope the boys are too.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Counterpoint: In the four playoffs since Dundon bought the Canes they have yet to win a Presidents' Trophy and have only 5 playoff series wins. Not only haven't they won multiple Stanley Cups, they haven't even won one! Let me repeat that, NOT ONE STANLEY CUP IN FOUR YEARS!!! Enough of the mediocrity! Tear it down! Fire Brind'Amour! Aho for futures! Start at square 1!

You forgot they only won the division twice, losers!

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
physics-glaesser-optimist-pessimist-realist-nihilist-mug.jpg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Counterpoint: In the four playoffs since Dundon bought the Canes they have yet to win a Presidents' Trophy and have only 5 playoff series wins. Not only haven't they won multiple Stanley Cups, they haven't even won one! Let me repeat that, NOT ONE STANLEY CUP IN FOUR YEARS!!! Enough of the mediocrity! Tear it down! Fire Brind'Amour! Aho for futures! Tapi as honorary HF26 member president! Start over at square 1!

Tank for Bedard.

Reactions: LakeLivin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad