GDT: Canes@Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
For humor sake, Yahoo still thinks Philly won. Posers…
e33d14e3-7c7f-40d6-b8e5-76003523aa94_text.gif

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Man, remember that Jokinen playoff goal against Fatso? I was there and just remember in the span of three seconds just thinking shoot, shoot, shoot, there's not enough time, holy f*** that went in, did it count? It's amazing how much can happen in so little time.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Man, remember that Jokinen playoff goal against Fatso? I was there and just remember in the span of three seconds just thinking shoot, shoot, shoot, there's not enough time, holy f*** that went in, did it count? It's amazing how much can happen in so little time.

Brodeurs meltdown was funny. He drifted so far out someone memed the overhead image as the Grand Canyon between him and the goal crease.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I sat about 10 feet away from Lou Lamoriello for that one

That entire suite cleared out before the goal was confirmed. It was glorious.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I was in the building for that one and remember thinking that one was really close but that he got it in time.

I thought there was no chance Necas scored in time tonight. Felt like it just took too long to get to him.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
We need to get someone for Aho to cook with next year, no ifs ands or buts. This kid is a bonafide 100 pt player and the ghost of Teuvo Teravainen and sophomore slumping Jarvis should be ashamed. of their efforts all year.

Honestly, we absolutely have to get him someone or I would almost expect him to walk in FA. He needs help, and if we can't give him some, he could go out and find a team who would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad