GDT: Canadiens @ Flames | 9PM EDT | CITY, RDS | Halloween Special

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
here we go again...

GO HABS GO

make it 10-2!

Habs fans arent as complacent as some other fans of teams that win in regular season while being outplayed. End of the day cup is the goal and this type of play doesn't win it. People will say its due to roster again (though that talk disappeared before the Sabres/Leafs games when the Habs outplayed opponents for change) but fact is the teams habs are being outplayed by aren't exactly the good teams.

penaltykiller

Feb 19, 2007
province of quebec
I am a few minutes behind on the topic but Byron may really be able to understand some French. He did play his junior hockey in Gatineau and I read somewhere that he was happy to be in MTL since his girlfriend is from Quebec.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Chucky is 4 years in, Patch was showing more by now. The center position is more vital than wing and chucky is not playing like a potential number one but rather a decent third line center.

Remember what Patches said to the media? If you don't give him top 6 minutes or role, don't call him up.

Galchenyuk in his first season as a steady top 6 guy, although didn't get the minutes, put up 46pts 20g. That's good. Right now we moved him to center and aren't giving him those minutes or opportunities.
Two of his linemates from last year are playing with Patches.

He played with our best center and best right winger last year. Who's he played with this year?.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I am a few minutes behind on the topic but Byron may really be able to understand some French. He did play his junior hockey in Gatineau and I read somewhere that he was happy to be in MTL since his girlfriend is from Quebec.

That's all great but :

41 P. Byron L 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - 0:00 0:46 5:14

That's a lot of zeroes for a guy who plated 5 minutes after 1 and an half period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad