GDT: Canada vs USA - Sat August 6th 7 pm eastern TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
A pivotal 60 minutes that will prove once and for all if Mitchell Marner is a bust or, in fact, a future hall of famer.

God speed little buddy.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs management team of Hunter, Babcock, Lou and Dave Morrison are all attending the even and keeping a close eye on Marner.

Mr Hockey*

Leafs management team of Hunter, Babcock, Lou and Dave Morrison are all attending the even and keeping a close eye on Marner.

I am thinking Babs had a nice chat with Mitch today.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Really liking Parsons so far, I was a fan of taking him in the draft but it's a small tourney so not getting ahead of myself.

Marner's skill is evident. Kind of looks like he's not going out of his way to get injured, can also see that with Strome a bit too...and I don't blame them, no need to get hurt with a big training camp ahead.

Mr Hockey*

Really liking Parsons so far, I was a fan of taking him in the draft but it's a small tourney so not getting ahead of myself.

Marner's skill is evident. Kind of looks like he's not going out of his way to get injured, can also see that with Strome a bit too...and I don't blame them, no need to get hurt with a big training camp ahead.

every player on that ice is going at 100%. lots of hitting, etc

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Canada is really snake-bitten in this tourny so far. They've gotten a lot of scoring chances tonight (and also vs Sweden) and not much to show for it.

Marner is looking good though, and Bracco is looking feisty.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Canada is really snake-bitten in this tourny so far. They've gotten a lot of scoring chances tonight (and also vs Sweden) and not much to show for it.

Marner is looking good though, and Bracco is looking feisty.

I see the same problem with this group of guys as I did with last year's edition - lotta pretty passing....don't understand that they just need to score goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad