Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Watching Halifax try and get a road win vs Vancouver. Another two injuries today. Reverse of the situation last month as this time it's Dunn-Johnson getting hurt at RCB and Nimick replacing him.

Second half here now and the RB Fernandez has to leave with Ferrazo comes in. Foul fest now

Rampersad red... I hope that gets reviewed.

Much needed 4-0 win.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Much needed 4-0 win.
They finally did it and in convincing fashion too.

Unbeaten in 4 now. The playoffs seem far off but if they turn some of these draws into wins going forward they may be able to get into striking distance.

To me Valour is the worse team on paper and will ultimately end up in that 8th spot.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Matchday 2 has arrived...

Need 3 points tonight.

Very curious to see if they'll go with the same lineup. I think they will. Buchanan and Larin need to perform better.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Matchday 2 has arrived...

Need 3 points tonight.

Very curious to see if they'll go with the same lineup. I think they will. Buchanan and Larin need to perform better.
Maybe Schaff gets a start? The Scotian Gareth Bale.

We'll need Kone to be more responsible with the ball as well.

And please score.

Reactions: Pink Mist and Tuggy

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Maybe Schaff gets a start? The Scotian Gareth Bale.

We'll need Kone to be more responsible with the ball as well.

And please score.

Shaffelburg is definitely who I would consider starting. I feel like Marsch may give the same group another chance to start.

Yeah not Kone's best game. Need him to be up for it, he's a big key to success.

I've been trying not to judge anyone too harshly because they were up against an elite team (best in the world).

Reactions: al secord

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Shaffelburg is definitely who I would consider starting. I feel like Marsch may give the same group another chance to start.
I think this will be what ends up happening. Shaff comes on in the 60th as a 'super-sub', plays great, and then ends up starting match 3.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad