GDT: CANADA CAPITALS @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
This game covered all the Canes lunacy I missed--from going on the PK less than a minute in, a profoundly disturbing power play, an unnecessary penalty shot that was missed anyway, and we still won.

This pleases me.

giphy.gif

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Just looked at the box score and the Cane with the most ice time: Seth Jarvis (21:49).

Slavin with only 16:59, less than any of the other D except Chat. Burns the only D with over 20 min of ice time (20:59).

I know part of that was icing 11 forwards, but I'm liking the fact that we might be able to save some wear and tear on our D come playoff time.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Just looked at the box score and the Cane with the most ice time: Seth Jarvis (21:49).

Slavin with only 16:59, less than any of the other D except Chat. Burns the only D with over 20 min of ice time (20:59).

I know part of that was icing 11 forwards, but I'm liking the fact that we might be able to save some wear and tear on our D come playoff time.
We had a lot of PP time so that limits slavin. Jarvis looked really good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad